PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA POLICY
“KORINA” considers the management of your personal data a very serious matter and therefore complies with the current legislation of the Data Protection Authority 2472/97 applicable to personal databases and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
2. The personal data you provide us will be processed and kept in a file under the responsibility of the COMPANY for the following purposes: i. the development, execution and implementation of the purchase and sale contract for the products you have purchased, or any other contract between you and us, ii. the processing of your requests, and iii. the provision, with your consent, of information regarding COMPANY’s products, which provision of information includes, with regard to the aforementioned products, the sending of commercial correspondence by e-mail or other equivalent electronic means (such as, for example, SMS). If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences regarding the sending of such updates by going to the “USER PROFILE” web page where you can edit your preferences. iv. In the event that you provide us with personal information of a third party, you are responsible for informing that person of the use of their information and for obtaining their express consent that such information is provided for the purposes explained above. In the event that you have purchased a product or gift card, the personal information of the third party that you have provided to us will be used for the following purposes.
3. The COMPANY, as the controller of the file, undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, erasure and opposition, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, in reference to “Personal Data Protection”. If deemed necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a photocopy of your identity card, passport or other valid proof of identity for your request.
4. In order to fulfill the purposes of clause 2 above, we hereby inform you that by registering and providing information through this website, you expressly authorize us to disclose and/or transfer such information to third party processors, information collection centers, financial institutions or other third party service providers who assist in our business operations (such as fraud detection, account collection, corporate and reward programs, service providers, service providers, and other third party service providers). By providing information on this website or otherwise to us, you expressly authorize us to disclose and process your information as described above. Your consent to this access/disclosure includes those instances where, for the efficiency of service provision, suppliers may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area.
5. The user (you) hereby ensures that the information provided is correct and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to any third party responsible for the website due to the provision of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration fields will be the sole responsibility of the user.
Information about Cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that the website installs on your computer, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on this website. Cookies are necessary because they make browsing easier and friendlier without harming your computer. Although in this policy the generic term cookies is used by the website as the main method of storing information, the browser’s “Local Storage” is used for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information contained in this section also applies to this “Local Storage”.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential factor in the way our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and on future visits.
The information gathered in cookies allows, among other things, to improve the website by evaluating usage numbers and patterns, tailoring the website to the individual interests of users, improved speed of searches, etc.
For what purposes are cookies NOT used on this site?
We do not store sensitive, personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in our website cookies is used exclusively by us, with the exception of what will be identified below as “third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external companies to provide us with services we request to improve the services and user experience when browsing our website. The main services for those who use these “third party cookies” are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions made.
To restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can, at any time, modify your browser settings according to the rules we indicate below. Although the configuration
each browser is different, the setting of cookies is usually done from the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on how to set cookies in your browser, please consult your browser’s “Help” menu.
7. Receipt / Deletion of Data In accordance with the GDPR:
In our online store you have the possibility to download or delete the personal data collected by us. In case you are a registered user you will have to login to your account and by clicking on the icon of your account you will see the two options (Delete and View) that we have prepared for you. In any other case or if you have ordered as a visitor in our online store you can still request your data or delete them by sending us an email through the details you will find on our contact page.
8. Data breaches
For any personal information stored in our database, all necessary measures will be taken to safeguard it.
We will report any unlawful breach of this website’s database or any third party data processor’s database to anyone and everyone directly concerned as well as to the and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable form has been stolen.
9. PROCESSING MANAGER
The controller of this website is “KORINA”.